Re: [ajdt-dev] Eclipse Juno Release Train

AJDT is not part of the release train because the kind of
functionality it provides requires subverting the API of other Eclipse
projects.  This is breaking the rules and the spirit of the release
train and so the project is not part of it.

That being said, we will be releasing AJDT 2.2.0 and AspectJ 1.7 by
the end of June just a few days after the Juno release train.