[ajdt-dev] Crossreferences not showing up when weaving JAR files

Hi!

I am experiencing some problems with the cross references view, i.e. there are no cross references showing up when I am developing an aspect which weaves a JAR file.

To put a bit more detail in this:
Suppose I am having a JAR file (without sources) with three classes: A, B and C. I am writing an aspect "JarAspect" which contains a pointcut hitting method "doIt()" in class A.
Is it possible to get cross references working with this set-up? It would be very useful if I would be able to see which methods are hit by the pointcuts I am writing, just like
it is the case when working with "real" sources (java files).

Can anyone point me into the right direction how to configure AJDT, so that cross references are working?

Thanks,
Wouter
Preisknaller: WEB.DE DSL Flatrate für nur 16,99 Euro/mtl.!
http://produkte.web.de/go/02/

Back to the top