[ajdt-dev] Re: URGENT: HELP ME, Please: About aspectjrt-1.5.3 (REFLECTION)

For instance:

If I have this statement: pointcut testPointcut(): execution(* Teste1.*(..));
I would like to get a list with ALL methods in the Teste1 Class that are affected by the pointcut testPointcut().

Thank you everybody!

Juliana Saraiva