[ajdt-dev] important fixes: missing markers/missing error messages

Hi,

The latest development version of AJDT 1.4.0 (that's for recent
eclipse 3.2 builds) includes fixes for these two problems:

- for some changes to aspects the gutter markers were disappearing on
save (the code on the disk was correct but the vanishing markers is
unnerving...)

- some kinds of errors were failing to be reported through AJDT.   The
compilation process would just 'stop' with no indication as to why,
and you'd need to run an Ant build to discover what was wrong.

We have fixed the scenarios we know about where these problems
occurred.  If you have a setup that was exhibiting either of the those
bugs, you should download and try the latest dev build and let us know
if you are still seeing problems.

Andy.

Back to the top