[ajdt-dev] how to set up development environment for ajdt and ajde?

Hi,

I am a newcomer for both eclipse and ajdt. I want to
set up a workspace that contain all projects related
to   ajdt with compatible srcs so that I can make some
changes to some of them and still be able to build
them.

Currently, I checked out
org.aspject.ajde/runtime/weaver, org.eclipse.ajdt.*,
org.eclipse.contribution.visualiser/xref* from
AJDT_src   CVS to a clean eclipse workspace. However,
I found that there is no src for the
org.aspectj.runtime project (even no .zip/.jar for
src). So I checked
out the src directory from
CVS/HEAD/org.aspectj/modules/runtime, but it seems not
compatible with src of other projects in the
workspace.
Also, for org.aspectj.ajde, the src in ajde-src.zip is
not compatible to src in org.aspectj.weaver. For
org.aspectj.weaver project, I have to check out the
jrockit package to make it compile.

I guess my question is how to get all related,
compatible src for these projects and be able to build
and run them.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Lingli

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs