Re: [ajdt-dev] Running JUnit Plug-in test with extended HierarchyBuilder

Thanks Mik,

i followed your hints, which seemed quite promising, until i noticed my
error. Shame on me - the reason is ridiculous: I exchange the AspectJ
HierarchyBuilder with my version at the time my plug-in is loaded.
Somehow in the J-Unit plug-in tests this happens before Ajdt is
completely initialized and my HierarchyBuilder gets overwritten.
I moved the call to AjBuildManager.setAsmHierarchyBuilder(...)
from the plug-in initialization to a place right before the build is
triggered and now everything is fine.

Juergen
--
Juergen Graf <aspectj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"When the solution is simple, God is answering."
  --  Albert Einstein

Back to the top