RE: [ajdt-dev] Searching methods, classes, aspects in multiple projects

Hi Juergen,

You've encountered a limitation of the fact that we only keep around a
single build's structure model in memory at any time.  We are currently
looking at ways to resolve this limitation.  In the future such searches
will probably happen over an extended IJavaElement model, and the
crosscutting relationships could be cached and lazily loaded across
projects.

To get this working now you will most likely have to do search through
project A, then load in the structure model of project B and run the
StructureSearchManager again.  Then re-load project A again to restore the
state.  All you need to do for that is to get the full path of the generated
".lst" file for the project, and call:

org.aspectj.asm.AsmManager.getDefault().readStructureModel(<path>)

Mik