Re: [ajdt-dev] 1.2.0M2 and annotation support

Hopefully AJDT will be working on 3.1M4 soon and then this kind of setup *should* work:

- Pure Java project that contains your 1.5 'stuff' like annotations
- AspectJ project that contains your aspects and specifies the output of the pure java
  project in its 'inpath', so your aspects get binary woven against the 1.5 compiled code.

You will have the usual problems with lack of feedback in the xref view or the visualiser about
what was woven where - but it should work !

Interesting that the M4 compiler version includes support for annotations as we thought
that was coming in a later M release - we may move to this compiler level for the next
AspectJ 1.5.0 milestone release...

Andy.

Eric Bodden <eric@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ajdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

19/12/2004 00:01

Please respond to
ajdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

ajdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[ajdt-dev] 1.2.0M2 and annotation support