[ai] Join our AI round table on Monday 19th

Hi,

Join me on Monday Oct 19th for the AI Round Table at the EclipseCon community day
Interesting news to share there.

And if you have something specific to share in 5-10mn, please ping me so that I can add you to the agenda.

And do not hesitate to share this message with your colleagues.

Looking forward to talking to you on Monday!
--
Gaël Blondelle

Vice President, Ecosystem Development | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

P: +33 (0) 6 73 39 21 85 | Twitter | LinkedIn

Annastr. 46, 64673 Zwingenberg - Germany

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Gaël Blondelle, Mike Milinkovich

Back to the top