[agail-dev] Problems in connecting to a custom BLE device

Good morning,

In the scope of a project accepted in the open call 1, we are trying to add a custom BLE device to the agile service.

We are running a GATT server on a esp32 board and when we login to the web application running on the RPI3 and scan for bluetooth devices we can see our device listed, but we don't manage to connect. When we press Register as mentioned in the wiki we only find a list with select device.

Can you please let me know whether we are doing something wrong?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Walter

---