[adore-dev] Project Lead election for Thomas Lobig on Eclipse Automated Driving Open Research (ADORe)

A project lead election for Thomas Lobig on project Eclipse Automated Driving
Open Research (ADORe) (automotive.adore) was started by Thomas Lobig with
this criteria:

Since the former project lead Daniel Hess has left our company and wishes no
further involvement in the operations of this project, I hereby
unceremoniously nominate myself as the new formal project lead.

I have taken over all of Daniel's responsibilities months ago, so this is
just a formal request to adhere to proper procedures.

Best regards
Thomas Lobig

Eclipse Automated Driving Open Research (ADORe) project committers can click
the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/automotive.adore/elections/election-thomas-lobig-project-lead-eclipse-automated-driving-open-research-adore

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/automotive.adore