Re: [adoptium-pmc] Request for PMC approval of Initial Temurin release plan

I'm not sure where "Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows Server 2019. Other versions may work without problems." came from in the supported Windows versions list, but at present (due to a machine outage) we're not testing on 2019, so I'd rather we listed 2016 or even 2012 since we have more test machines at that level.

(Subject to Martijn's comments too - is 2012 still supported by Microsoft for customers? If the answer is "No" we should start updating the systems we use for test)

If that can be adjusted I'm +1.

Regards,

Stewart...