Re: [actf-dev] Validation component

Thanks, Kentarou.

Regards,
Yeliz.
On 15 Jul 2008, at 16:32, Kentarou Fukuda wrote:

Hi all,

Thank you for your schedule information.
I'll reserve the Eclipse conference call bridge on 31st July.

Best regards,
---
Kentarou Fukuda, Ph.D.
Tokyo Research Laboratory, IBM Japan
Tel: +81-46-215-4659
E-mail: kentarou@xxxxxxxxxx

actf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 2008/07/16 00:10:25:

I'd also like to participate. Mike's dates work well for me too, except
Friday August 1st.

-Mike

Mike Paciello
Cell: +1.603.566.7713