Re: [actf-dev] The ACTF project is invited to submit a short talk to EclipseCon 2008

We don't have a submission type of "long or series of shorts". The best approach would be to submit multiple submission - one long, one or two shorts - and then mention in each submission that you prefer the long talk but, if there isn't time, the series of shorts could work.
We would like to have a long talk session (if possible) or series of short
talks in the Emerging Technologies session. I couldn't find a way to
submit these kind of proposal in the submission page. Is there a chance to
discuss with Program Committee member to change the type of talk after the
submission?

ACTF is the brand new project and we would like to have a chance to
introduce it in EclipseCon 2008 at least.
I completely understand that desire.
--
New Page 1 [end of message]

Back to the top