Re: [4diac-dev] Leaving as 4diac committer

Dear Filip,

I know that this will come once and I also totally understand your point. But still I'm a bit sad.

That said I wanted to thank you again for all the things that you have done for Eclipse 4diac. For example our Modbus TCP and OPC DA support. I thin you where
also involved in the OpenPowerlink integration and improved the subapp support.

With out you Eclipse 4diac wouldn't be where we are now! Thanks a lot!

I wish you all the best and hope to meet you soon in other occasions.

Cheers,
Alois