Re: [4diac-dev] 回复: Foundation Code and Issue services reminder

Hello,

Thanks for the nice comparison. I see gitlab as a more open solution in the sense that the gitlab source code itself is open and there's a community around it where new features are requested and issues as noted, so improvements are always being added. I don't think that you have this with github.

Also, I personally always found the gitlab documentation very thorough and easy to read, especially for CI features.

The fact that gitlab can be installed locally and for free push its usage in companies, so people working on proprietary code would probably have more experience wirht gitlab than github.

Regards,

Jose