Re: [4diac-dev] MacOS-install error

I spent some more time on the JRE issue and I have to revert my assessment from last time. As the JRE is going through some changes I think it is better to
always have a defined version and update not automatically but with some tests.

If no one objects I would for now try out the latest JRE provided by the Eclipse JustJ project (currently 16.0.2) and see how it works. And if this works fine
use it for the next release.

Cheers,
Alois