Re: [3p-dev] Download page for PolarSys

Hello !

1. Download & upload of PolarSys IDE 0.7

PolarSys IDE 0.7 is now downloadable in four declinations:

http://download.polarsys.org/3p/PolarSysIDE/0.7/org.polarsys.ide.0.7-linux.gtk.x86_64.tar.gz
http://download.polarsys.org/3p/PolarSysIDE/0.7/org.polarsys.ide.0.7-macosx.cocoa.x86_64.tar.gz
http://download.polarsys.org/3p/PolarSysIDE/0.7/org.polarsys.ide.0.7-win32.win32.x86.zip
http://download.polarsys.org/3p/PolarSysIDE/0.7/org.polarsys.ide.0.7-win32.win32.x86_64.zip

The upload time is very slow, about 80 kB/s => 1h30 to upload one version

The download time (At Thales): about 340 kB/s => 21 minutes

Maybe PolarSys IDE packages are too big too.

2. Download page

Download page: http://polarsys.org/downloads/

Who is responsible for customizing it in order to take into account the four PolarSys IDE declinations?

Benoît