Re: [xwt-dev] [technology-pmc] Fwd: XWT in Eclipse Neon release

Yves,

This is the IP Log from your last release. There's actually been a contribution to the project since your last release and so we need to the log needs be regenerated. Also, the IP Team reviews IP Logs, not the PMC.

I have submitted the IP Log to the IP Team on your behalf using the link that I provided to you in my note. It's in the IP Team's queue.

I've also updated the release record to reflect the correct release date (June 22/2016).

While I have the PMC's attention...

PMC, can you please approve this release and the corresponding documentation found at the following URL:

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.xwt/releases/1.2.0

Thanks,

Wayne