[xtext-dev] Workflow for milestones and issue labels

Hi,

I merged https://github.com/eclipse/xtext/pull/1069 since there were no objections to the proposals. Of course the workflow can be changed anytime. Let’s use this as a starting point and improve the workflow while we work with it.

Please read https://github.com/eclipse/xtext/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md and use the issue labels consistently. As discussed in our last committer meeting, the goal should be to keep the number of open GitHub issues as low as possible by reacting to new issues in some way and deciding what to do with older issues.

Regards
--
Dr. Miro Spönemann
Software engineer and consultant

TypeFox GmbH
Am Germaniahafen 1, 24143 Kiel

Tel.: +49 151 42679459

Sitz: Kiel, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Kiel, HRB 17385
Geschäftsführer: Sven Efftinge, Dr. Jan Köhnlein, Moritz Eysholdt

Back to the top