Re: [xsd-dev] "xmlns" in the <schema> element

Ed,

I understand the content of schema was not valid, but that was not
what I asked for. And I've been developing the schema in hand
sufficient to understand whether they are valid or not.

The schema will be built in a valid format eventually, but here I am
trying to build it a piece by piece.

Again, the question is whetehr there is a proper way and/or any
workaround to do so or not. Thanks

Any more comments?

Pae

P.S.: Also, if the getQNamePrefixToNamespaceMap()  return a Map
which contains the size, 0, and shows the element is null. But the
result schema file contains as I enclosed in the previous message.
Shouldn't we call it a bug unless we call it a feature.

P.P.S: I would try the USER list to post the original message if it
was available, but this DEV list is only one avaialbe at [1].

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/mail/index.html

<xsd-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>