[xsd-dev] Using the xsd tool not from within Eclipse

I am trying to use the XML Schema Infoset Model API from a main class, and I can't seem to get it working. I have compiled the XSD sources from version 1.0.0 and added all of the jars to my classpath. I don't want to run the whole Eclipse infrastructure just to get my XML Schema Infoset Model. At the moment, I have got the following errors:

java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key cvc-enumeration-valid
 at java.util.ResourceBundle.getObject(ResourceBundle.java:314)
 at java.util.ResourceBundle.getString(ResourceBundle.java:274)
 at org.eclipse.xsd.XSDPlugin.getString(XSDPlugin.java:100)
 at org.eclipse.xsd.XSDPlugin.getString(XSDPlugin.java:124)
 at org.eclipse.xsd.impl.XSDSimpleTypeDefinitionImpl$AssessmentImpl.validate(XSDSimpleTypeDefinitionImpl.java:3069)

It seems that my plugin.properties is lacking information - it contains just 2 lines:

pluginName=XML Schema Infoset Model Source
providerName=Eclipse.org
I assume that I have things missing.

Any pointers?

Thanks,

Hayden Marchant, Team Leader

Unicorn Solutions

International dial:

U.S. toll free dial:
Tel: +972 2 649 1117 1 866 2 UNICOR(N) x117
Fax: +972 2 649 1112 1 866 FX UNICO(RN)
Mobile: +972 55 69 1117

Back to the top