[xpect-dev] Eclipse Xpect Progress Review

Dear Project team,
we are currently going through a Progress Review for the Eclipse Xpect project. We are using GitLab issues to track the status of such review: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/emo-team/emo/-/issues/8
Please login to the platform and comment on the issue to be added as a participant and start receiving notifications on the issue. I've already added some comments based on the undergoing review. Some things need your attention.

Our intention with this review is to experiment with a different way of applying the Eclipse Foundation Development Process (EDP).
We hope that we will use what we learn of this experience to ultimately reduce the administrative burden on our open source projects while helping them fully adopt the practices of the EDP.

The notion of progress reviews were added to the EDP some time ago. Progress reviews are like release reviews, except that they are not aligned with any particular release. As it is with release reviews, following a successful progress review, a project is considered "in good standing" for a year (and so may make as many releases during that time frame as needed).

Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you in advance for your collaboration.

--
The Eclipse Management Organization | Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top