Re: [xacc-dev] Yuma / Alex / Travis

Hey Yuma,

CC’ing the xacc-dev list.

The install now (have you cloned XACC recently?) installs by default to $HOME/.xacc directory, so you shouldn’t have any issues with root access during the installation.

Do you have Boost and OpenSSL installed or the modules loaded? It would be easiest for me to debug the problem if you capture all the output of your cmake and make commands (just pipe it to a file) and share it with me.

Also, why start with installing on a NERSC machine? It might be easier to try to install on your laptop first to get started. If I remember correctly you have a Mac laptop, so the install instructions are pretty straightforward, and the Apple Clang compilers that come with Xcode are C++11 compliant.

Alex