Re: [xacc-dev] Local XACC install

Hey Joseph,

If you want to specify an install location, you should pass -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX to your cmake command instead of the make command. I would run the following ( make sure you delete any previous content from you build directory first )

$ cmake .. -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=$HOME/xacc/install
$ make install

Best,

Alex