Re: [Wtp-wst-dev] API entry point for creating XSD resources

Hi Paul,

You can just use the XSD Infoset APIs directly.

From a ResourceSet, create the XSDResource, given the URI of the schema, then you can call getSchema() to get the XSDSchema object.

Regards,
Keith Chong
WTP Web Services

From: Paul Fullbright <paul.fullbright@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Web Standard Tools developer discussions." <wtp-wst-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/13/2010 02:14 PM
Subject: [Wtp-wst-dev] API entry point for creating XSD resources
Sent by: wtp-wst-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

  Folks,

What is the preferred API entry point to creating an XSD schema object?
There seems to be a lot of useful bits in xml.core (ContentModelManager
and XSDImpl in particular), but it mostly seems to be internal.  Is this
to be avoided?  Should I instead go directly to XSDResourceImpl API and
copy useful bits from xml.core?

Thanks,
- Paul