[Wtp-wst-dev] HELP for the XML Editor configuration

Dear all,

Sorry to disturb all of you, but I can not find my problem solution in google search and eclipse forum..

This is my problem:

I create my own xml editor and want to associate one editorConfiguration for it.
So I extend org.eclipse.wst.sse.ui.editorConfiguration, create one documentationTexthover, but I don't know how to set the documentationTexthover target item.

I saw Eclipse XML editor set the documentationTexthover target to org.eclipse.wst.xml.XML_DEFAULT.
I tyied to set org.eclipse.wst.xml.XML_DEFAULT to my extension, I saw the effection. But it is not what I wanti,  I only want the editorConfiguration associated with my own xml editor.
How can I get it?

I set the target with my editor ID and editor class name but all fail..

I just want my own editor has its own documentation text hover.
But how?  Could you give me some clue?

Thanks!

Jia Jia Li

网易为中小企业免费提供企业邮箱(自主域名)