RE: [Wtp-wst-dev] cannot access Eclipse build URL

but I remember, I was able to access this URL few days ago, and was able to log on with my committer user-id, for the WTP Source Editing project.

Has anything changed with this URL, during past few days?

Regards,
Mukul

"Raev, Kaloyan" <kaloyan.raev@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-wst-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/20/2009 12:59 PM

Please respond to
"Web Standard Tools developer discussions." <wtp-wst-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Web Standard Tools developer discussions." <wtp-wst-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [Wtp-wst-dev] cannot access Eclipse build URL

Hi Mukul,

The Eclipse Build server is for "building" and it should not provide access to everybody.

If you need to download any builds of WTP then you can do this from the Downloads site:
http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/

Greetings,
Kaloyan