[Wtp-wst-dev] Using a XSD to create a WSDL in Eclipse

Hi, I am using Eclipse(3.3.0) and the WST(2.0.0) to create a WSDL.
I have managed to create a skeleton WSDL no problem.

I also have an xsd of the input/output (request/response) complex types to
be used as the parameters
of the operations messages.
When I try to define the I/O I only have the option of creating new types.
What I would like to do is use the xsd and select the existing types option
to define the message parameters.

How can I 'attach' the xsd so that I can use the types defined within it in
my WSDL?

thanks.