[Wtp-wst-dev] How can I turn web service explorer to a standalone web application?

Hi,

I know web service explorer is a web application running on Eclipse'
internal web application server engine. How can I turn it into a
standalone web applcation able to run on a standalone Tomcat? Many
thanks.

The reason I want to do that is because I am thinking adding a
web-based interface to our Grimoires web service registry
(www.grimoires.org). Grimoires is UDDIv2 compliant, and with wsdl and
metadata extentions. Grimoires is implemented as a web application
based on Axis. It would be cool if web service explorer could be
integrated into Grimoires. Thanks a lot!

Cheers,

Weijian

Back to the top