Re: [Wtp-wst-dev] Checking out 1.5.3

Lawrence Mandel wrote:

Hi David,

You're correct that the R1_5_maintenace branch contains the code for 1.5.x releases. With the recent announcement of a 1.5.4 release I can't say that the latest from R1_5_maintenance HEAD will be the same as 1.5.3. However, WTP releases are all tagged. So, you can extract the 1.5.3 code base using the R1_5_3 version.
Thanks for the information, Dave and Lawrence. Sounds like I need to check out the R_1.5.x branch, so I have the latest version. I checked and I did not see a R_1_5_3 branch in the CVS repository. There are several minor but obvious issues with the XML tools and instances/schemas that use multiple namespaces that I would like to address. So figured I needed to at least have the most current version. I'll check out the releng project and see if I can get it to check out the appropriate files.

Dave

Back to the top