Re: [Wtp-wst-dev] Checking out 1.5.3

Hi Davd,

Sorry, don't know the answer to that.  When going to the Eclipse CVS I usually get the HEAD.

But the answer may also lie in their release configuration system.  There is a separate release config plugin (sorry don't remember the exact name right now) that contains mapping file.  On the main Eclipse 3.2.x download page at the very bottom, there is a single plugin for download that enables the mapping files for release config.  I do know that these are a key part of WebTools release process.

Dave