[Wtp-wst-dev] questions about extension points

Title: questions about extension points

Hi,

In extension point: org.eclipse.wst.common.frameworks.ui.DataModelWizardExtension
What is the extendable class for this extension point's implementation?

In extension point: org.eclipse.wst.common.frameworks.OperationExtension
What is the id for the module creation operation?

Also, we would like to extend the WebComponentImportOperation. We have created a class extends org.eclipse.wst.common.frameworks.datamodel.AbstractDataModelOperation. But in the class extends AbstractDataModelOperation, can we get the archive file back?

Is there an example for the operation extension for create/import/export?

Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
Amy

Back to the top