Re: [Wtp-wst-dev] Disabling validation during incremental build

I'm not an expert on the incremental/full build options but this looks correct to me. I'd open a bug report [1] against the wst.validation component to ensure this gets looked at.

[1] http://bugs.eclipse.org

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx

"Prakash G.R." <grprakash@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-wst-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/21/2006 04:45 AM

Please respond to
"Web Standard Tools developer discussions." <wtp-wst-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-wst-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[Wtp-wst-dev] Disabling validation during incremental build

Hi,

     I'm adding a new validator in our plugin to validate do some
project specific validation. I want this validator to run only during
full build and disable it during the incremental build. I've set the
incremental = false in the plugin.xml
       <run
          async="false"
          class="com.example.MyValidator"
          enabled="true"
          fullBuild="true"
          incremental="false">
       </run>
    </validator>

   But still this class is called during incremental builds. Am I
missing anything?

-Prakash