[Wtp-wst-dev] use XML Data Layer from WTP

Hi,

I'd like to add XML functionality by plugin to WTP and would like to
know which is the best way to integrate into the XML data structure.

I want to add additional editors for special XML business documents
and therefore provide a new editor. As I want to allow to jump to the
WTP editor to the exact position (line/column) and synchronize the, I
was thinking of using the same technique for XML data abstaction.

Where con I find the data abstaction in the sources? (project/package
or class would be quite nice ;-)

Thanks a lot,
Dennis

Back to the top