[Wtp-wst-dev] Bugs, ChangeRequests and Enhancements

I'm not sure I hit the right contact: we want to use the WTP and Web
Standards Tools for creating our own WSDL-like service descriptions and
add new xml editors where necessary. We want to use the tools as they
are but need the extension points to regard our specific restrictions,
extensions and validations. We now get stuck on a bug that is already
known and we would like to provide the fix for testing and integration
into the next version. We also like to make suggestions for new
extension points.
Can you tell me the correct process for these contributions?
Thanks in advance,

--
Ursula Sannemann
Deutsche Post AG