[Wtp-wst-dev] Merge XML files

Title: Message

Hi

 I'm trying to use StAX to merge some xml files into one big file. I download jsr173_1.0_api.jar from the web and put it into my classpath,

When I  try to create the XML input factory by using:

XMLInputFactory factory = XMLInputFactory.newInstance();

 I got an exception:

 Exception in thread "main" javax.xml.stream.FactoryConfigurationError: Provider com.bea.xml.stream.MXParserFactory not found

at javax.xml.stream.FactoryFinder.newInstance(FactoryFinder.java:72)

at javax.xml.stream.FactoryFinder.find(FactoryFinder.java:120)

at javax.xml.stream.FactoryFinder.find(FactoryFinder.java:92)

at javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory.newInstance(XMLInputFactory.java:136)

at transform.Merger.main(Merger.java:23)

Do I missed anything or the jar file I download is not the most updated one?

Thanks

Guo

Back to the top