De: wtp-wst-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-wst-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]En nombre de Chris Brealey
Enviado el: miércoles, 21 de junio de 2006 14:45
Para: Web Standard Tools developer discussions.
Asunto: Re: [Wtp-wst-dev] Connecting to ws through one proxy.

Hi Andres,
neither the WTP plugins nor the generated code are relevant. To enable your Axis client (or any Java application, for that matter) to recognize your proxy server, you need to set the "http.proxyHost" and "http.proxyPort" system properties to the hostname and port number of your proxy server. You can set them programmatically...
        System.setProperty("http.proxyHost","myproxyserver.com");
        System.setProperty("http.proxyPort","808");
...or at runtime...
        java -Dhttp.proxyHost=myproxyserver.com -Dhttp.proxyPort=808 my.client.Application

PS: The wtp*dev mailing lists are intended for WTP development discussions. Please post usage questions to the newsgroup, news://news.eclipse.org/eclipse.webtools

Cheers - CB.

Chris Brealey
Senior Advisory Technical Manager, Rational Java Web Services, IBM Canada Ltd.
D3-275, D3/ENX/8200/MKM, 8200 Warden Avenue, Markham, Ontario, Canada, L6G 1C7
cbrealey@xxxxxxxxxx, 905.413.6038, tieline:969.6038, fax:905.413.4920

"Andres Rodriguez" <ararribas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-wst-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/21/2006 06:48 AM

Please respond to
"Web Standard Tools developer discussions." <wtp-wst-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<wtp-wst-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[Wtp-wst-dev] Connecting to ws through one proxy.

Hi everybody,

I need to build a web service client with the help of WTP eclipse plugin and
I am having some problems. For connecting to internet I use a proxy and for
local network connections the proxy is not needed. When I build a web
service client for local web services (in a LAN) there are no problems, the
web service client works properly. In contrast, when I build a web service
client that connect with a web service that is out of the LAN (in internet)
the connection doesn´t success. (the message is AxisFault
java.net.SocketException: Network is unreachable: connect). I guess that the
problem is the proxy and I don´t know how the WTP plugin can help me to
resolve the problem of if I have to resolve this in the generated code. I
expect that my explanation is enough clear.

Thanks in advantage,

Andrés.

__________________________________

Andrés Rodríguez Arribas
GFI Informática España

Centro Empresarial Parque Norte
C/ Serrano Galvache nº 56
Edificio Encina, Planta 5
28033 Madrid

http://www.gfi-info.com
e-mail: ararribas@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Tel. +34 913 836 320 (centralita)
Tel. +34 913 836 322 (ext. 6439)
Fax. +34 913 832 865
__________________________________

Aviso legal:
Este mensaje incluyendo sus anexos pueden contener información confidencial,
en propiedad o legalmente protegida.
Si usted no es el destinatario, le rogamos lo comunique al remitente y
proceda a borrarlo,
sin reenviarlo ni conservarlo, ya que su uso no autorizado está prohibido
legalmente.

Disclaimer:
This message including any attachment may contain confidential, proprietary
or legally privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify it to
the sender
and delete without resending or backing it, as it is legally prohibited.