Re: [Wtp-wst-dev] Packaging Web Resources Subsystem

Does following the subsystem dependancies in http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/development/arch_and_design/ArchitectureOverview.html
provide what you need?  Long term, that's the direction you should follow, since, long term, that will provide the basis for which subsystems we support
being packaged separately. So ... your comments/feedback would be helpful.

If you are looking for absolute bare minimum, absolutely required plugins, then all any of us could provide is already provided in plugin.xml pre-reqs.  Right? Or, am I missing your point?

Thanks,

David

"Mark R. Diggory" <mdiggory@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-wst-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/04/2005 11:57 PM

Please respond to
wtp-wst-dev

wtp-wst-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[Wtp-wst-dev] Packaging Web Resources Subsystem

I'm working on initially just packaging the following components into an
application we are developing. This platform already has the latest cut
of Eclipse and EMF in it. If I want to package just these tools, could
someone help define the required set of plugins? I understand I'll need
to add GEF. But what plugins out of WST?

Web Resources Subsystem

    * HTML Component
    * CSS Component
    * _javascript_ Component