RE: [Wtp-wst-dev] Project granularity

Title: Message
I have to agree that no "core" plug-in should ever include a "ui" plug-in.
Another question/observation:  Can we create a design rule for use of *.core vs *.ui plug-ins?  Does such a rule exist for the Eclipse platform?  I see several *.core plug-ins that include one or more org.eclipse.ui.* plug-ins.  This seems wrong.  My understanding of the *.core is that it should run in a headless platform configuration with no UI.

Back to the top