[Wtp-wst-dev] XML, XSLT, HTML, CSS etc

I notice that the WTP project is in charge of creating new document
editors for various file formats like XML/XSLT.

I'd like to inquire about what the status of these editors are, who is
planning to work on them, and when do you anticipate having a release? I
was looking through the cvs for plugin sources and realize many of these
plugin project directories are empty, suggesting that many of the
editors do not exist yet or may have yet to be designed.

I have an Eclipse plugin project that would be very interested in being
able to use these editors, I am also an Apache Jakarta Commons commiter
at this time. I may have an interest in assisting in the development of
these tools if there are others who are also motivated.

-Mark Diggory

Back to the top