Re: [wtp-releng] org.eclipse.jst.jee needed by build?

Hi this bundle contains core parts of java ee 5 and 6 models. So it should be in the build.

Best regards,
Dimitar

Sent from Mailbox for iPhone

On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 6:49 PM, Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I am in the process of creating the new patches to update all the pom
versions and noticed one file was being ignored "org.eclipse.jst.jee" so
my pom.xml wasn't making it into the commit. I was wondering if this
bundle needs to be built? or should I just remove it from the CBI build?

Thanks,

Thanh