[wtp-releng] CBI WTP build version

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking into updating the WTP build now that the previous patches have been merged and running into my first issue.

I'm pretty sure I already know the answer to this but I thought I'd make sure. A few projects set their parent poms to look for wtp-parent 3.6.0-SNAPSHOT. I think it's clear that I'll need to update all the poms so that they all match this version but wanted to make sure this was the correct version I should be aiming for with this build.

Thanks,

Thanh

Back to the top