[wtp-releng] Map files tagged and branched

Folks,

As I mentioned in the WTP Development Status Meeting yesterday, I have tagged all of the map files with R3_5_0.  I have also branched the map files to R3_5_maintenance, in preparation for work on Kepler SR1- master is now for Luna development.  We will start doing builds for both Kepler SR1 and Luna right after Kepler is released (on 6/26), but we will not have a declare for either until later in July.  (As a reminder, there will not be another WTP Development Status Meeting until July 11th.)  Project leaders should ensure that their repositories are tagged with an appropriate tag to indicate the files that were included in the Kepler release.
I will unhide our official WTP 3.5.0 build page on June 26th, and will edit our links to our prereqs such that they point to the Kepler release versions of those prereqs.
Please let me know if you have any comments/questions/concerns.

Sincerely,

- Carl Anderson
WTP Build guy

Back to the top