[wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.5.0 I-build towards WTP 3.5.0

Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.5.0 I-build towards WTP 3.5.0

Please document your Project's testing and approval of this build,
by end of business (6pm EST) Thursday, or let us know if that's not possible.

There will be at least one respin, due to versioning problems in Server Tools plugins.
The Java EE Tools team is investigating their JUnit failures.

Current Build
http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp4x-R3.5.0-I/20130430234659/I-3.5.0-20130430234659/

Smoketest Results
http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R350_05022013