[wtp-releng] What's up with the 'wtp4x-R3.5.0-I' build?

Hi builders,

The WTP build has been failing for for days now, on and off, only one build actually ran the tests (last night 20130424195110), and it has layout errors and whatnot.

I know very little about the build process, but if we can actually fix the 'broken windows', I think it would be quite valuable. Or are we just letting it slide until we can switch to a Maven/Tycho based build?
I'll volunteer within my limited build skills and limited Git and server access.

-Jesper

Back to the top