From:        Carl Anderson/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To:        Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc:        Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>, wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        04/18/2013 03:50 PM
Subject:        Re: [wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.5.0 I-build towards        WTP 3.5.0
Sent by:        wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Shane,

The webmasters warned us that they were replacing the server that supplied /shared/common.  I didn't think much of it, because we are located in /shared/webtools.  Unfortunately, it appears that I should have worried.  I have contacted them about this, and am awaiting a response.

FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP Build guy

Inactive hide details for Shane Clarke ---04/18/2013 03:43:20 PM---Hi Chuck, The link for the current build is broken. I can't Shane Clarke ---04/18/2013 03:43:20 PM---Hi Chuck, The link for the current build is broken. I can't find a build that was produced today.

Shane Clarke <shane_clarke@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

04/18/2013 03:43 PM

Re: [wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.5.0 I-build towards WTP 3.5.0

Sent by:

wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Chuck,

The link for the current build is broken. I can't find a build that was produced today.

Looking at
http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/ the build from yesterday:

http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp4x-R3.5.0-I/20130417021238/I-3.5.0-20130417021238/

is the last build produced and it doesn't look like any build is in progress on build.eclipse.org.

Smoke test I-3.5.0-20130417021238 ?

Thanks,
Shane