Re: [wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.5.0 I-build for WTP 3.5.0 M4

JSF Tools Smoke Test will be done by 3:00 PM EST Tuesday.

From: Carl Anderson [mailto:ccc@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 5:16 PM
To: Webtools releng discussion list
Subject: [wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.5.0 I-build for WTP 3.5.0 M4

Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.5.0 I-build towards WTP 3.5.0

This will be our Kepler M4 contribution.  This build has all of the +1 M4 content.

A few releng junits were failing, but build looks ok to smoke

Please document your Project's testing and approval of this build,
by noon EST Tuesday, or let us know if that's not possible.

Current Build
http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp4x-R3.5.0-I/20121217201101/I-3.5.0-20121217201101/

Smoketest Results
http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R350_12172012