[wtp-releng] Greetings from CBI

Hi Everyone,

My name Thanh Ha and I am working on the CBI project [1].

I just wanted to say hello to everyone here and inform you that we plan on looking into what it would take to convert the current WTP build into a Tycho build. We will be cloning the WTP repos to not cause disruption to this project and intend to provide the changes back to the WTP project once we get further along.

I look forward to getting to know the team.

Thanh

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/CBI

Back to the top