Re: [wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.3.0 I-build for RC2

A serious regression has been found in the JPA Diagram Editor component smoke test.  A fix and respin will be required to promote the build to meet the necessary quality requirements of an RC.  I am still waiting for bug information from the component lead.  Once I have the bug number I will add to the smoke test page.  A fix is not yet available.

Stay tuned.

Neil